Grants, Donations and Sponsorships
At Sandoz, our goal is to become Canada’s most respected and thriving healthcare company as well as an industry leader in the way we conduct our activities. Thus, Sandoz respects every standard of ethical business practices; this includes our support for projects in the community.
All funding requests are assessed by an internal committee at Sandoz Canada. To make a request for funding by Sandoz Canada, you must meet all the requirements below before you can access the funding support form. Please note that all submitted requests that meet the requirements will be duly assessed.
STEP 1: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & CONFIRMATION
I acknowledge having read the guidance document on funding requests.
Sandoz Canada is committed to playing a major role in terms of social responsibility in the Canadian healthcare system. Therefore, I confirm that the funding request fits into one of the following categories:
- Access to healthcare - My request improves access to healthcare, in particular for underprivileged groups;
- Access to medical information – My requests promotes access to public health and disease information for patients and the broader public;
- Medical capacity building – My request promotes access to medical education for healthcare professionals(HCPs), in particular.
I confirm that the funding request is a request for a grant, donation or sponsoring and that the support will be given to the proper recipient, as defined below (ex. healthcare organization for a grant request)
- Grant - Contribution given to a healthcare-related organization without agreement or intent to receive a tangible return in exchange and without the intent of promoting company products.
- Donation – Benefit granted by Sandoz to a reputable non-healthcare institution for an altruistic, non-business related purpose, and where Sandoz does not receive (or will not be perceived to receive) a direct or indirect consideration or service in return.
- Sponsoring – Agreement with a reputable non-healthcare institution or company under which this institution or company will, against payment, take measures to enhance the general image or reputation of Sandoz.
Since the approval process can take up to 3 months, I confirm that the event or activity will begin in more than 90 days.
I confirm that the funding request does not concern one of the following categories. Note that this list is not exhaustive; please consult the guidance document on funding requests for a complete list of the categories that are not supported by Sandoz Canada.
- Requests that do not fit into one of the company’s social responsibility categories listed above.
- Requests from institutions, associations or organizations located outside of Canada;
- Funding requests attributed to a single individual;
- Funding requests for a sports team;
- Reimbursement for the costs of a medication;
- Personal travel;
- Golf tournaments;
- Entertainment, gifts or promotional items;
- Activities held in luxurious places or resorts.
STEP 2: SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
You are now ready to fill out the funding request .
- For a Grant request, please follow this link to use GEMS, our online tool for Grants request.
- For a Donation or Sponsoring request, please download our form here and send it to [email protected]